Friday, June 1, 2012

Have a Corgyn Weekend

{And Happy June!)

Did you know the plural of corgi in Welsh is corgyn? CORGYN CORGYN CORGYN. That's Walter, a corgi puppy my friend doggysat recently. That naughty perfect softy corglet face makes me want to DIE and utter unearthly high-pitched squealing sounds. Which in turn reminds me of Key & Peele's amazing, twisted Cute Puppies sketch.

Thanks for all the brilliant, witty, amusing comments about It Novels. I added some of the books you recommend to my Amazon wish list, so thanks! Hope you have a great weekend. P. and I will be cleaning our apartment, drafting up a budget for the rest of the summer (no crying or getting depressed allowed!), and trying to find a Brooklyn parking spot for our super-practical pickup truck. So glamorous I can barely stand it. Happy June!

12 comments:

  1. You know budgeting can only be done while under the mild influence of alcohol? I find it best to approach the spreadsheets after 1.5 beers apiece.

    Naturally, you'll need to review it sober, but a slight buzz makes the planned cuts seem much more do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh corgi puppies are the best! Ours is 6 now, I miss the puppy version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, amazing that you referenced the Key & Peele puppy skit. I wasn't so sure I wanted to admit to loving it, so thanks for giving me the courage to do so. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with corgi puppies. i saw two twin adult corgyn yesterday on my walk home. perfect little clowns. a neighbor has a corgi puppy that i see when walking too and i make a bee line to molest it every time i see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see you with your puppy. You look so sweet. I hope I can have a puppy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are certainly having a corgyn weekend here in the UK. (You did that deliberately, didn't you?) Enjoy yours, my dear, budgeting and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walter looks like a sweet little big-eared fox! I might need one.

    p.s. so good to know I'm not the only one who is tempted to cry or get depressed over the household budget - but it's mostly because our budget doesn't allow me to go crazy in Target which I may have been guilty of in the past.

    xoxo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. that corgi is the cutest thing ever! I just love dogs with big ears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute and I'm not even a big fan of dogs!
    Walter was also the name of my childhood teddy bear, maybe thats why this Corgi is so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, so this is pretty much the cutest corgi video ever. You'll have to excuse the music. I can't find the original video with all the adorable baby corgi noises and the video quality is not good, but trust me. It is the best... video ever. http://youtu.be/VWDc9oyBj5Q

    ReplyDelete

Your turn: