Saturday, December 4, 2010

Have a Good Weekend

{And Payback}



Have a great weekend, everyone. India has this amazing way of evening the score, so since I got to hang with Judi now I have to endure a bout of Delhi-belly. It's only fair. I kinda feel like this guy, above (anyone knowledgeable in the body-language of pachyderms know what's going on here? Just a baby elephant I met on the side of the road. No big deal.)

See you on Monday with pictures of colorful, chaotic, totally insane and marvelous Jaipur. Crossing my fingers we are sans Delhi-belly and avec a place to live by then.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon. Imagine that so much of the world lives with the impact of bad water/food all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that good old balancing of the universe. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better soon! i had the best cream of wheat in india. that could help if you got ahold of any. with just the tiniest bit of hot milk.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! Mentally sending you a really perfect batch of tummy soothing vanilla pudding.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn: