Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wool Socks in May

{A Sunday Cold Front}

A cactus-wilting cold front moved in last night, bringing wild cumulous clouds and chilly temperatures to an unsuspecting desert. Which has resulted in sleepy dogs, the wearing of wool socks and the folding of vast amounts of laundry. All good things.





Hope you've had a lovely weekend. I'm completely over my bug and feeling like a new person. Even went on a little adventure last night that involved desert architecture and delicious food. (A very winning combination.) Pics tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I can't wait to see the new ones tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is sublime. Wool socks? I wore a down jacket! Enough is enough, I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having been away from the internets recently, I missed the chance to send you get-well wishes, so please accept my yay-wellness rah-rah-rahs instead! Also, I'm making rhubarb galette *as I type*, and shall grant you royalties on whatever compliments it earns.

    xo,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! It has been crazy cold here, too. I don't know what's going on with the weather. I'm really glad I hadn't packed up the winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call those UFO clouds. I've only seen them in the desert.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn: