Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nekkid in Long Beach

{I'm having a show! You're invited!}

"Influenced by Instinct"
New Paintings by Thom Wright and Lily Stockman
 +
Artist's Reception + Saturday, December 12 + 6 - 9 pm
Spezzano Gallery + 133 The Promenade + Long Beach, CA
for more info: spezzanogallery.com

 
Come join me at the opening party for my new paintings at Spezzano Gallery in Long Beach this Saturday! Here's a sneak peak of my nudies, from a series called Foreign Bodies.  Both are oil on canvas, 60 x 48 inches.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could make it!!! I hope you are having a very merry day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey. These peices are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations...these are stunning--i love your boldness!

    your husband served in the infantry in fallujah?

    ReplyDelete

Your turn: